Jersey Fresh is Local
So, if you see the logo it guarantees that piece of produce was grown in New Jersey!
Five Reasons Why Jersey Fresh?
- Locally grown food tastes better
- Local produce is better for you
- Eating local is better for the environment
- Local food supports local farm families
- Local food preserves open space
- The Jersey Fresh campaign was established in 1984 by the New Jersey Department of Agriculture to inform consumers which fruits and vegetables were grown in the Garden State.
- So, if you see the logo it guarantees that piece of produce was grown in New Jersey!
NJ Farm Facts
- Page Updated 22 Jun 2022